Monday

Ok - i plan to make it to the Hindu Metro Plus Theatre Fest, in Chennai, Aug 4-14. And so should any of you if youre interested tho i cant help with accomodation since even i dont know where i'll be staying. One thing however may stop me and it takes the form of a baby. BigSis baby is due around that time or earlier, so feel obligated to ferry necessities and baby forms. That reminds me, everytime i've placed my hands on her football stummy to feel the furtive feral nudges of the kid, it oneups and freezes as if its giving this frigid onceover and doesnt want to entertain me. finally on the last visit, i felt this ludge nudge like he was getting into a comfortable position. how did it feel for me? well the tenderest ive ever felt is when i've held a tiny squirrel/bird, the warmth and frantic heartbeat disintegrates emotional resistance leaving a dualist liek me with only 2 options: kill it, or let it free. what i'm trying to say is: i'd put the baby nudge somewhere along with the holding small animal experience, but a little lower down. Right now just thought of Lady Macbeth and the wideness of feelings:

I have given suck, and know
How tender 'tis to love the
babe that milks me;
I would, while it was
smiling in my face,
Have pluck'd my nipple from
his boneless gums,
And dash'd the brains out,
had I so sworn as you
Have done to this.
(Macbeth, I.vii. 54-59)

2 Comments:

Blogger GhostOfTomJoad said...

Hmm, Lady Macbeth...for your sake, I'm hoping that either your sister is not very computer literate or that she doesn't know you have a blog :-)

The Alan Parsons album is lovely. And, did you try any of the recipes? :-)

11:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is highly comp lit, and she suspects my blog. also, the egg recipe is what i'm thinking:)
-Finny

12:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home